Are you a creative person that is able to manage projects and deliver them on time? Do you like working with a team of talented designers?
Our Marketing Team is looking for a creative and experienced Lead Designer.
The Marketing Team is underneath the Community Leadership Team. We work close with the Production Leadership Team and Open Source Matters and all areas of the project. The lead designer will have major influence on marketing materials and websites.
- Work with a team of talented designers that is capable of creating the finest possible visuals
- Provide direction and support to the design team
- Ensure that the design team works in the most efficient manner
- Take part in our weekly meeting to improve the design product
- Identify marketing initiatives and opportunities
- Play a crucial role in elevating our reputation
- Develop templates and documentation that aid all parts of the Joomla project
- Inspire and motivate!
- 7 years design experience, both in digital and in print 2-3 years experience managing a team of designers
- Proficient in designing for the web, mobile and other connected devices
- A strong portfolio of personal design work, demonstrating your unique style and creativity
- Experience working with leading brands Strong, motivational leadership skills
- An interest in Open Source philosophy and not-for-profit initiatives and organizations
- Excellent knowledge of English (and any other extra language! We are an international project!).
- Culturally competent
- Good listener
- Able to work remote with volunteers from all around the world
- You must be someone who is always on-hand to support his/her team
What we offer:
- Leading and volunteering for the award-winning CMS
- Be on a team that is passionate about design and marketing
- Have a meaningful impact on Joomla’s future
- Build the experience that powers 3% of the web
- Your work will be showcased to a worldwide audience
- Possibility to take part in our annual conference
- An amazing team that will support you and trust your choices and skills
Interested? Then fill out this short form right away and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Feed Source: Community Blog
Article Source: The Marketing Working Group is looking for a Creative Lead Designer