In this Opera developer update we’d like to present a new feature for Windows, codenamed “Speed Dial Filtering”.
We added this feature for you to quickly access any matching Speed Dial tiles through the address bar dropdown.
Once you start typing words matching the Speed Dial names, they will appear at the bottom of the dropdown. When more than one Speed Dial is suggested you can switch between them using ctrl+alt+left/right. Let us know whether this shortcut works for you!
Your feedback is appreciated, so please share your thoughts on this feature.
The full changelog can be found here.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using Opera developer for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages