We’ve got a fresh Opera 58 developer update for you this Monday with a new novelty in the browser.
New tab opening by middle-click
As many of you have requested, we’ve implemented opening a new tab by middle-clicking on a tab area. Now you’re able to open or close a tab using the middle-click. The difference is just where you middle-click in the tabs bar:
- On a tab to close it
- Next to a tab (in the empty space) to open a new one
We’ve also added a nice, new wallpaper. Check it out, along with all the other great ones!
Most important fixes:
- Suggestions in search bar are visible now in dark mode
- Pop-ups opened in full screen mode open in new tabs
- Keyboard shortcuts are again displayed for options in menus
- It’s possible to change the wallpaper from SD’s context menu again
- DNA-73106 – [Win] Access denied security badge is shown even after permission request was allowed.
Enjoy, and happy Monday!
All changes are listed here.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using Opera developer for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages