It’s time for our first update this week. This Opera 56 developer build contains a bunch of fixes and improvements for all platforms.
Nathan Oyama, r-dl, we’re happy to announce that we’ve fixed the bug with double-page navigation with mouse backward/forward buttons. Now using your navigation buttons on a mouse will correctly bring you backward or forward one page, and not two.
- DNA-70892 – [Mac] Permission dialog stays after closing/switching tabs
- DNA-70430 – Crash when logging in to Sync using autofill
Chromium was updated to version 69.0.3464.2.
The full changelog is here.
- Opera developer for Windows (Using Opera developer for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera developer for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera developer for macOS
- Opera developer for Linux – deb packages
- Opera developer for Linux – RPM packages