Today’s beta update brings valuable fixes for recent, annoying issues as well as further improvements and security patches. It’ll be worth updating your browser for these fixes.
The most notable repairs:
- Smaller installer package
- Fix for memory leak when watching videos
- Fixed problem for some pages not rendering when opening in a new tab
Beta was enriched with a security patch to prevent possible phishing with unicode domains (that patch is already included in the latest Opera Developer). Sites with possible malicious intentions are much easier to spot.
More details in the changelog, as usual.
- Opera beta for Windows (Using Opera beta for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted)
- Opera beta for Windows (Portable version)
- Opera beta for macOS
- Opera beta for Linux – deb packages
- Opera beta for Linux – RPM packages