(This is a sponsored post.)
Most online form solutions are either too complex or too expensive.
We believe you shouldn’t have to spend hours creating online forms for your business. That’s why we built WPForms, a drag and drop WordPress form builder that’s both EASY and POWERFUL.
WPForms allows you to create beautiful contact forms, email subscription forms, payment forms, smart survey forms, and basically every other type of form for your website within minutes!
Since launching in 2016, WPForms has taken the market by surprise with it’s pre-built templates and smart workflows. Currently, WPForms is being used on over 1 million WordPress websites.
WPForms also maintains a 4.9 out of 5 star rating average on WordPress.org with over 3,000 five-star ratings.
Here are the features that makes WPForms the most powerful and user-friendly WordPress form plugin in the market.
Drag & Drop Form Builder – create smart forms in minutes without writing any code.
150+ Pre-Made Form Templates – start with our form templates to save time, and customize them as needed.
Smart Conditional Logic – customize your forms based on user interaction to collect the most relevant information.
- Entry Management – See all your leads right inside your WordPress dashboard with Geo-location data, and other powerful features.
- Instant Form Notifications – Get email notifications when a user submits a form. You can smart routing to send the inquiry to the right person in your team.
- Spam Protection – Our smart captcha and honeypot automatically prevents all spam submissions. You can also add custom CAPTCHA questions as well.
- Email Marketing Integrations – Integrate with your email marketing service using our native integration for MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, Drip, and countless others. You can use also use our Zapier integration to connect your forms to over 1000+ other apps.
- Payment Forms – Create online payments using Stripe or PayPal. Recurring payment support is built-in as well.
- Surveys & Polls – Easily create smart survey forms and analyze your data with our interactive reports. Our WordPress survey plugin is by far the best solution in the industry.
- Form Abandonment – Unlock more leads by capturing partial form submissions.
- Form Permissions – Lock your forms and manage access control with password, logged-in users, and other restrictions.
- Signature – Allow users to sign your online forms with their mouse or touch screen.
- Post Submission – Allow users to submit guest blog posts and other content directly to your WordPress site without logging into the dashboard. Great for user-submitted content.
- User Registration – Create custom user registration and login forms for WordPress with just a few clicks. Also include advanced features like profile field mapping, spam registration protection, etc.
- All Advanced Fields You Need – From radio button to file uploads to multi-page forms to Likert scale, we have all the fields you need.
- Easy to Customize – Completely customize your WordPress forms with section dividers, HTML blocks, and custom CSS. WPForms also comes with hooks and filters for developers to extend and create custom functionality.
Smart business owners, designers, and developers love WPForms, and you will too!
Unlike other form solutions that charge a monthly subscription which increases as your business grows, WPForms allows you to create unlimited forms and get unlimited entries for a small yearly fee.
Bonus: CSS Tricks users can get 50% off by using the coupon: SAVE50
Need more social proof? Read WPForms user reviews to see why over 1 million websites choose WPForms to build powerful WordPress forms.
If you’re just starting out and don’t need all the advanced features, then you can try our free WPForms Lite plugin for creating a simple contact form. You can simply download it from your WordPress site by searching for WPForms in the plugin search of your WordPress site.
The post Create Smart WordPress Forms in Less Than 5 Minutes with WPForms appeared first on CSS-Tricks.
Feed Source: CSS-Tricks
Article Source: Create Smart WordPress Forms in Less Than 5 Minutes with WPForms