In September, we announced that Microsoft was the first global cloud provider to have a publicly available cloud Hadoop offering in China in public preview. Today, Microsoft is pleased to announce that Azure HDInsight is now generally available (GA) in China. Both local Chinese organizations and multi-national corporations with offices in China can spin up a Hadoop cluster within minutes.
Additionally, Microsoft also made Azure HDInsight available in Australia datacenters (East and Southeast) as well as in Japan East. We are excited to bring big data to an increasing number of Azure datacenters around the world. To see the service availability of HDInsight, go here.
- Azure HDInsight page in China (Chinese)
- Azure Trial (Chinese)
- Azure HDInsight Documentation (Chinese)
- Azure HDInsight page in Japan (Japanese)
- Azure Trial (Japanese)
- Azure HDInsight Documentation (Japanese)
- Azure HDInsight page (English)
- Azure Trial (English)
- Azure HDInsight Documentation (English)
Feed Source: Microsoft Azure Blog
Article Source: Azure HDInsight now Generally Available in China, Australia, and Japan East