Let’s take a quick look at what happened in AWS-land last week:
- Tuesday, March 17 – Webinar – AWS Add-Ins and Management Packs for Microsoft System Center.
- Thursday, March 19 – Webinar – Building .NET Web Applications on AWS.
- Thursday, March 19 – Webinar – Understanding the AWS Security Model.
- Friday, March 20 – Live Event (Syracuse, New York) – Northeast Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (students get $100 AWS credit for participating).
- Tuesday, March 24 – Webinar – Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 on AWS.
- Wednesday, March 25 – Webinar – Amazon RDS for SQL Server.
- Thursday, March 26 – Webinar – Migrating Windows Server 2003 applications to Windows Server 2008/2012 on AWS with APN Partner AppZero.
- Thursday, March 26 – Webinar – – Saving at Scale: How Adobe Manages a Massive Reserved Instance Portfolio – with APN Partner Cloudability and customer Adobe.
- Monday, March 30 – Webinar – Getting to 1.5M Ads/Sec: How DataXu Manages Big Data – with APN Partner Qubole and customer DataXu.
- Tuesday, March 31 – Webinar – Cloud E-Discovery: Solving the Right Problems with a Modern Approach – with APN Partner Zapproved and customer Raytheon.
- Thursday, April 2 – Webinar – Strategies for Securing Hybrid Workloads with Level 3 and Cisco.
- Wed, April 8 @ 10 am PT – Webinar – Refining Raw Data for Complete Customer Insight with Amazon Redshift and Pentaho – with APN Partner Pentaho and customer Lucky Group
- AWS Summits.
- AWS Careers.
- Cloud Services Engineer (Sunnyvale, California).
- Solutions Architect (Sunnyvale, California).