Let’s take a quick look at what happened in AWS-land last week:
|Monday, March 30
- AWS Evangelist Ian Massingham reviewed the AWS User Group UK (London), Hull and North (Manchester) Meetups.
- We added several new presentations to SlideShare including RDS – Letting AWS run your Low Admin, High Performance Database and Delivering Mobile Apps Using AWS Mobile Services.
- We announced that AWS Elastic Beanstalk now Supports In-Place Platform Updates.
- We announced that AWS OpsWorks now Supports Larger and Faster EBS Volumes.
- We announced the Next Generation of Dense-storage Instances for EC2.
- We announced that AWS Storage Gateway Running on VMware ESXi Hypervisor Versions 5.1 and 5.5 is Now Supported.
- The AWS Partner Network Blog announced the Newest Big Data AWS Test Drive – Automated Data/Batch Processing from APN Technology Partner 47Line.
- The AWS Security Blog showed you How to Create a Limited IAM Administrator by Using Managed Policies.
- The Coinbase Developer Blog talked about Self-Service Cloud Security with Amazon IAM.
- We added AWS Customer Succcess Stories from Canva, Chef, Crittercism, Daily Voice, ESUPERFUND, Great Lakes Health Connect, JWT, KTC, Netflix, Omnifone, Simple, SmugMug, St. James’s Place, The State of Arizona, The Weather Company and The University of Notre Dame.
|Tuesday, March 31
|Wednesday, April 1
|Thursday, April 2
|Friday, April 3
Stay tuned for next week! In the meantime, follow me on Twitter and subscribe to the RSS feed.
Feed Source: AWS Official Blog
Article Source: AWS Week in Review – March 30, 2015