Let’s take a quick look at what happened in AWS-land last week:
|Monday, January 12
|Tuesday, January 13
|Wednesday, January 14
|Thursday, January 15
|Friday, January 16
- We announced that the AWS Website is now Available in Traditional Chinese.
Tariq Khurshid of Transport for London explained How we Make our Website Fly.
- The AWS Partner Network Blog talked about Barracuda, an APN Technology Partner.
- A post on the Cloud Native Blog talked about EBS Best Practices and Performance Tuning.
- The S3 Site Cache Optimizer optimizes a static website for hosting in S3 by including a fingerprint in the names of all static assets.
- A post on the Bitnami Blog talked about The Simplest way to use Amazon’s new Instance Type.
- New products added to the AWS Marketplace include Prediction.io (HVM style), SightApps, Pentaho Community Edition, Storm & Hadoop Cluster Cloudata 1-Click Manager for Lambda Architecture, Plesk ‘Bring Your Own License’ for Linux, Plesk ‘Bring Your Own License’ for Windows, Plesk for Linux Web Hosting with WordPress Toolkit, Plesk for WordPress Hosting, Plesk for Linux Web Hosting with WordPress Toolkit & Security Bundle, Plesk for DNN Hosting for Windows, and Plesk for Developers with App Security.
Stay tuned for next week! In the meantime, follow me on Twitter and subscribe to the RSS feed.
Feed Source: AWS Official Blog
Article Source: AWS Week in Review – January 12, 2015