Have you had time to digest all of the announcements that we made at AWS re:Invent? Are you ready to debug with AWS X-Ray, analyze with Amazon QuickSight, or build conversational interfaces using Amazon Lex? Do you want to learn more about AWS Lambda, set up CI/CD with AWS CodeBuild, or use Polly to give your applications a voice?
In our continued quest to provide you with training and education resources, I am pleased to share the webinars that we have set up for January. These are free, but they do fill up and you should definitely register ahead of time. All times are PT and each webinar runs for one hour:
- 9:00 AM – Announcing AWS X-Ray: Analyze and Debug Your Applications.
- 10:30 AM – Announcing Amazon Aurora with PostgreSQL Compatibility.
- Noon – Introducing Amazon QuickSight: Business Analytics for Everyone.
- 9:00 AM – Announcing AWS Personal Health Dashboard: View and Manage the Health of your AWS Resources.
- 10:30 AM – Announcing Amazon Lex: Build Conversational Interfaces through Voice or Text.
- 9:00 AM- Announcing Amazon Lightsail: Launch and Manage Simple Virtual Private Servers.
- 10:30 AM – Deep Dive on AWS Lambda.
- Noon – Announcing AWS OpsWorks for Chef Automate.
- 9:00 AM – Deep Dive on Amazon EC2 Instances – Featuring New Instances.
- 10:30 AM – Announcing AWS Greengrass: Use AWS Lambda and AWS IoT on Your Device.
- 9:00 AM – Announcing Amazon Pinpoint: Targeted Push Notifications for Mobile Apps.
- 10:30 AM – Announcing Amazon AppStream 2.0: Stream Desktop Applications from AWS without Rewriting Them.
- Noon – Announcing AWS CodeBuild: Accelerating Software Delivery with AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline, and AWS CodeDeploy.
December Webinar Recap
The December webinar series is already complete; here’s a quick recap with links to the recordings:
- Deep Dive on S3 Storage Management Covering New Feature Announcements.
- Deep Dive on Amazon Glacier Covering New Retrieval Features.
- Announcing AWS Batch: Run Batch Jobs At Scale.
- Announcing Amazon Polly: Turn Text into Lifelike Speech.
- Announcing Amazon Rekognition: Deep Learning-Based Image Analysis.
- Deep Dive on Amazon Aurora Covering New Feature Announcements.
- Announcing Amazon Athena: Query Data on S3 without Managing Infrastructure.
- Announcing Blox: Open Source Projects for Customizing Scheduling on Amazon ECS.
Feed Source: AWS Blog
Article Source: AWS Webinars – January 2017 (Bonus: December Recap)