Last June, we kicked off Google Cloud Platform Next, and so many of you wanted to come that we had to move to a different location to accommodate everyone! Today, we’re excited to announce GCP NEXT 2016 in San Francsico: the event created specifically for you to learn about Google Cloud Platform directly from those who built it. You’ll also hear from developers and organizations that use Google Cloud Platform to build and run their businesses.
At GCP NEXT 2016, you’ll see how cutting-edge features in Google Cloud Platform will help you build powerful, reliable and intelligent applications at any scale.
Set your calendars (or your DeLorean) for March 23 – 24, 2016 to join us at GCP NEXT, where you’ll:
- Hear about the latest in Google Cloud Platform product developments Watch in-depth product demos and exclusive talks from SVPs Diane Greene and Urs Hölzle.
- Try your hand at different parts of the platform in code labs Get hands-on experience with our platform with immersive tutorials, led by Google engineers and advocates.
- Enjoy the NEXT Playground Play with fun demos powered by Google Cloud Platform, and find out how they were made to see what’s possible with cloud. Chat and exchange ideas with other technologists in the hallway track.
- Learn the fundamentals of Google Cloud Platform Need to learn the basics of our platform or want to refresh your skills? Join us before GCP NEXT for a full-day, instructor-led Bootcamp on March 22.
- Join us for some fun at the after-party Network with our community and attend our after-party, NEXT After Dark.
We’ll also host tracks that dive a little deeper into specific areas of cloud, so you can learn more about topics that interest you most. This year, we’re opening up a call for speakers, and we hope to see you submit a session proposal! Share your project or experiences using our platform in one of our featured tracks:
- Data and Analytics Data is key to intelligent applications and decision making. Learn how Google Cloud Platform can help you build more intelligent applications and make better, more timely decisions.
- Infrastructure and Operations Learn how Google’s infrastructure — including our networks, storage, security, data center operations and DevOps tools — gives you scale, security and reliability. Sessions in this track will cover popular tooling, common DevOps patterns and how to manage at any scale.
- App and Services Development Want to understand how different components of Google Cloud Platform can work together in a variety of configurations? In this track, we’ll discuss topics such as app architecture, development, deployment and continuous integration.
- Solutions Showcase Listen to some of our customers talk about how they’re using Google Cloud Platform in production. From cloud-native startups to enterprises in the process of migrating to cloud, they’ll tell you about their experiences powering everything from mobile applications to mission-critical deployments. Hear about practical solutions, patterns, and lessons that you can apply to your own applications.
We look forward to seeing you at GCP NEXT 2016. If you can’t make it in person, catch sessions via livestream. Registration opens today, and the call for speakers closes on January 15, 2016; make sure to get your proposal submitted in time!
– Posted by Julia Ferraioli, Developer Advocate, Google Cloud Platform
Feed Source: Google Cloud Platform Blog
Article Source: Announcing NEXT 2016: Join us for what’s next for cloud